Tuesday 17 May 2011

All about class 9

We would like to introduce our selves with some pictures and sentences about us.

D.H I am freindly and hard working and my freinds say i'm funny.


B.W/ B.W is away at the moment so I would like to introduce him, he is freindly funny and generous.

P. E: Hi im PE I am 9 years old, I have two brothers and my hobbies are dancing and reading.

K.V hi I am KV and I like playing football and my freinds say I am funny.

Spanna-Hi I'm Spanna and I have lots of hobbies. Here are a few: dancing,swimming,tennis and running.


CoCo- Hi I'm CoCo and I love to dance! I'm 10yrs old. I have two siters and two pets. I lots of friends but I have 5 BEST friends!!!


Bambi-Hi I'm Bambie and I have 1 brother. I am 9yrs old and my hobbies are reading and horse riding. My best friends are Coco,Soso and Lolo!!!

H.J-Hi I'm HJ and I am 10yrs old. I love to play tennis and I adore all dogs. My best friends are an an ,em, Paige!!!.


Cheeky C-Hi I am Cheeky C I love monkeys and I love playing at home like a monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ortyboi10- Hi I'm Ortyboi10 I am 10 years old and I have lots of friends who I love to play football with. I also like playing on the PS3 with some of them. I also love hamsters!!


EC: Sup I am EC I am 10 years old, I have a dog and my favourite sport is foot ball!

AW: Wazzup I am AW im 10 years old I have two cats and four hamsters. My favorite sport is football.

Em: I'm a lively person and I like lots of FUN!!!!!!!
CM ~ Hi I an CM I am 9 years old. My best friend is PE and I love dancing and doing art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LT I like dancing and doing art my best friend is mr.



Soso: Hi I'm soso I love sport dance and animals. I have a pet dog and two sisters.


I'm TS and I have lots of freinds and 4 cats. My favourite sport is football.


Imo - I like horses and I like reading. My favourite book is danny the champion of the world by Roald Dahl.


MAXIMAN  I like football and playing with my friends at the park.


JOKSTER I like playing online with my friends ^


HW-L I played for Warickshire squash under 11's and I like football.


S.H - Hello I'm S.H and im a funny and a joyable little kid and I also love to play football 


M.R- Hello I'm M.R I love ridng in my spare time and have lots of friends

N.B-Hi I'm N.B and I am kind & I love to read books.

Hi it’s the JS here I like science, ICT, maths but not really English or PE although I kinda like PE but… oh where am I going with this byeeee!!!


Hi it’s HW here I like playing rugby football  and  I think I am good  at them and I also play tennis and I like playing tennis with T.C and I like Maths byeeeee!!!!


Hi it's Morrison here I like tennis, golf, swimming and badminton. In swimming I've got my 1500 meters and in golf I won my dad a mars bar.
  
  
Hi it’s CB I like swimming, maths, P.E., I.C.T., and loads more but I would be here all day so I have to go byeeee!!!


T.C. I am smart, funny and very helpful

 
TjJ hi my name is TJ and I am 10 years old I  like to do art ,reading and music and my best friend is LT

1 comment: