Friday 21 October 2011

New Class 9 - 2011-12

Meet the new class 9



My name is A.B and my best friend is J.F. I enjoy playing football with my dad and my brother, also going to J.F’s for a sleepover. My other friend is G.S and L.F. My favourite colour is Blue. My favourite food is chocolate.



Hi my name is D.S. I go dancing!
I like the food chips.
I have a pet and it’s a dog black and white.
I’m 10 years old wow 2 digit numbers!!!!


I am 10 years old and my best friends are RP and LF. I have a little brother who is 8. My favourite colour is purple and my favourite food is pizza. My hobbies are playing football and playing guitar. The thing I love most is playing football for my team. - CR


My name is A.p and my favourite colour is aqua blue. I have a little sister and my favourite food is German hotdogs from the
German market. My favourite animal is a dolphin.



My name is j .f and my best friend is a.b. I go to brownies on Fridays.
And I have got a rabbit called muffin



My favourite food is chocolate and my favourite colour is purple. My best friends are L.C and L.H. My hobbies are dancing and playing badminton. I have a brother called Thomas who is 12 years old. My favourite T.V programme is The Simpsons. L.E


My favourite food is: vegetarian sausages

My Best friend is: LJB and OC

My favourite colour is: Red

My favourite fruit is: Pineapple

My favourite sport is: Football
I am 9 years old - RW



My name is J.P and I am 9 years old. Also my best friends are O.C and L.J.B .My favourite foods are pizza, chips and beans. My favourite sports are Football and Tennis. I have a sister, brother, mother, farther and two guinie-pigs.


My name is CD and I am 9.My Bests Friends are AD, PH and DS. My Favourite Colour is Pink and very Light blue.


My name is LJB I have 4 Brothers and 2 sisters and I’m the youngest of them all! My favourite colour is yellow and black. My favourite animal is a dog the bread is Pugs.


Hello my name is o .c
My best mates are J.P and l j. B. My favourite show is uefa championship and my favourite team is Liverpool fc .
My favourite food is grapes.
I am ten years old.
I have a English spring a spaniel dog.



Hello my name is L.F and I and enjoy riding my bike , skateboarding , drawing and playing football in my garden. My friends are R.P, A.B and C.R. My favourite colours are green and blue.


Hello my name is A.D
My favourite colour is orange. I have a baby brother how is 2 and his name is Jake. I love dancing. I like Chocolate the best out off junk. My favourite food is a cooked dinner.




My favourite food is: chocolate
My best friend is: LE
At school I like doing: PE
My favourite TV program is: The x factor
My favourite sport is: Tennis
My favourite colour is: purple
My least favourite food is: sprouts
I am 10 years old - LC



My name is C.J my best friend is A.M and H.W
My favourite food is Chinese food.
My favourite subject is art.
My favourite sport is football.


My name is FP and my favourite food is steak and kidney pie. My best friends are O, L, A, R & L. My favourite animal is a dog. I have one brother, mom and dad. My favourite colour is white.


I am nine years old and my favourite food is peas carrots mash and chicken with gravy. My Favourite colour is Blue and my best friends is J.P L.J.B and my hobbies are playing tennis and badminton golf and hocky. - AB



My name is S.L and my best friend is G.S and C.C. my friends are A.B and J.F. I like the drums and my favourite food is dumplings I most especially enjoy it when I make my own fresh ones. My favourite subject is art and I really like painting the most. And my favourite sport is football but I only play it at home. And finally my favourite colour is blue.


My name is PH and I am 9 years old. My Bests Friends are AD, DS and CD. My Favourite Colour is Turquoise and my second best Colour is Blue. I have 2 brothers and My Favourite food is pizza and chips and my second best is chicken curry.



Hello my name is TA. My favourite colour is black and red, I love chongshindo and my favourite food is pizza and chocolate. I have both, a brother and a sister. My sister is 7 and my brother is 18. Chongshindo is a martial art and the language is Carrion. I go every Wednesday and I practice every day with my dad who is a black belt.


My name is R.P. I am 9 years old. My best friends are L.F. and C.R. my favourite lesson at school is art because I like trying to draw things I can’t draw. By R.P.



My name is G.S and my friends are J.F and A.B. I have a pet rabbit called Freya. I go to Brownies. I go horse riding .



Hello my name is C.W.
My favourite food is pizza.
My best friend is D.M.
My favourite colour is black.



My name is A.M and my best friends are L.J, C.J and J.J. My favourite food is Chinese and I love drawing outside school. My favourite sport is football and my favourite colour is black.


Hello my name is H.W I am a footballer . I play for walmley tigers and I am a left back. I train on a Saturday, Wednesday and a Friday and play on a Sunday. On a Thursday I hand out biscuits after school. Then I go to karate. My best mate is J.C in class 8. I like to play on my bike I normaly go round to J.C House or L.F.'s house.


My name is JJ
My best friend is: LJ
My favourite food is: cauliflower
My favourite t.v programme is: x factor
My favourite colour is: orange
My favourite sport is: football
My favourite fruit is: pineapple
My worst colour is: pink
My worst fruit is: kiwi
I am 9 years old



My name is L.J, I am 9. My best friends are A.M J.J . My favourite food is pizza and my favourite part at ullswater is the hill day because you made a den.


Hello my name is LH
My favourite colour is pale blue, I love dancing I go every Saturday and Thursday I have a baby brother called ben he is three and very very very annoying. My favourite food is chocolate my favourite drink is hot chocolate I adore chocolate. My least favourite food is , well I have 3 least favourite foods there marmite, mustard, and sprouts but I stay away from my mom every Sunday when we have Sunday lunch because she has sprouts covered in mustard yuck!!!!!


My name is C.C and I am 9 years old. My best friends are S.L and L.B.
My favourite food is Chinese and my favourite drink is Pepsi.
My pets are a snake, a cat and two dogs and my favourite
animal is a Cornsnake. My favourite subject is art and my favourite
sport is football.


My name is H.F and I love to breakdance. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I also enjoy karate. I am four belts away from black belt and my sensei is called Ricky Evans. He's on his 2nd dan.

1 comment:

  1. I look soooooooo bad with that big head x

    By AD

    ReplyDelete