Thursday 7 July 2011

River Trip

Our Trip To Sutton Park

When we went to Sutton Park, we investigated how long it would take us to get a ping pong ball from 1 cone to another in the water. The cones were 5m apart. Then we had to get 3 big rocks from different parts of the river and measure their width and length. And we had to measure how wide the river was bank to bank. When we had found all our information we had to draw a picture with the bank and all the things around it which was like plants and trees and then we had to draw how the floor of the river goes with the slope down and then back up again. We had loads of fun doing it. It was fun and everyone enjoyed it and I would love to go again in the future.  CB & SH




When we got to Sutton Park we went into a kind of woods area and we had to write a piece of descriptive writing about the woods and I did an acrostic poem and it went like this
T rees everywhere trapping me in a nature cell,         
H ow am I getting out of this creepy forest,
E very where there are screams of wimpy girls,
 

S houting screaming at the scare of the 8 legged creepers,
P oo from animals all over the floor,
O h no I just stepped in horrible pongy poo,
O ww that hurt! An ant bit me,
K im is stuck in that tree! Oww he fell on me,
Y ou need to get help and I need a wee,


F reaky creepy crawlies biting me,
O ww Kim your squishing me,
Right that’s it I’m getting out of here
E ww a rat just pooped on me,
Silly me it was just a dream,
That’s’s a relif. By T.S

6 comments:

  1. I had lots of fun at Sutton Park. I really enjoyed going in the river, doing descriptive writing and playing Capture The Flag!

    By A.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good trip i loved all of it i enjoyed writing the the creepy story the most By K.V

    ReplyDelete
  3. that part was fuhunny when the teavhers got scerd
    by a spider hahahahah hahh DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. capture da flag rooooooooks!!!! dude
    no really i enjoyed it :)
    DC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the trip expecioly playing catch the flag and writing descriptivly

    ReplyDelete
  6. the one above was by me pe

    ReplyDelete